Teen’s Key 2022 Year in Review!!!
The 5th wave of the pandemic has continued adding challenges to our work. However, our team persevered and was able to continue providing support to young women in crisis despite the hardships brought by the pandemic. We want to thank you for your continuous support, it is what made our work possible. Here are some highlights of our achievements in the past year. We cannot wait to achieve more in 2023!
*READ THE ANNUAL REPORT*
- 1279 high-risk cases intervention with free anonymous Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing
- 1600 sexual reproductive health & gender identity related enquiries got responded via social media platforms & the newly launched Sexualityhub.HK
- 300+ young women & girls participated in the life exploration scheme
- 200+ underprivileged young women received anti-epidemic resources under the 5th wave of pandemic
- 40+ young women are trained as peer educators to support hidden high-risk cases in the haze
Join us in empowering and supporting young women!
This year, we will continue working with different corporations & communities to help young women in need. Below are some ways we can work together:
Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
Be Our Corporate Partner
Engage your team with impactful fundraising and awareness campaigns!
Book a Tour
Visit our new Service Hub to have a first-hand perspective on what we do in a daily basis, and experience how we can help them to transit from crisis to better lives. Send us an email to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org